Monday, June 27, 2011

The Red Light Part II

I just wanted to follow-up on the last blog post concerning the dreaded RED LIGHT.

I had mentioned that I had yet to know anyone who was the subject of one of those dreaded "The XXX community is saddened by..." voicemails. 

Interesting note:  I never did listen to that voicemail message. The lady who works at my desk back-filling my position periodically listened to it the next morning.  She let me know that So&So's mother had passed away unexpectedly.  Ms. So&So is an acquaintance/distance co-worker of mine that I have enjoyed meetings and luncheons with.

So, maybe the dread I felt was not the idea that yet another So&So had passed on - but maybe the universe was telling me to listen to the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...