Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Absolutely Beautiful Day

Total departure from my normal CrAzY!

I just want to share a good day and what I think are pretty pictures...


This past Saturday I was dragging around dreading an engagement.  I had promised a friend to go to a private party out on Norris Lake.  I was dragging because I did not know but one person and I was not feeling particularly social. But, I promised....


Had I backed out, this is a little of the visual I would have missed out on...


Beautiful!


The host's house was not over the top in any fashion,however it was a lovely home on a beautiful lot by the a very large lake. When you walked around back, it became obvious that this would be cool!

The view  walking down the hill

Bluegrass as its finest!!!
Spectacular!  We walked down the hill to the lake and crossed the little area, you see here, to "The Point".  The bluegrass group played on the knoll - acoustic.  Duh, no power down there.

The water and shade trees kept the temperature down in the low 70's and there were no mosquitoes!!!





I parked my sweet arse on a rock, listened to the sweetest "old school Bill Monroe bluegrass"  songs, took a few pics, and people watched.


Bonus: I met several very nice folks!

All I know is, I am very glad I did not wuss or flake out and miss this beautiful day at the lake with nice folks, good pot luck and awesome music.

I know, 
where is the sarcasm?




I hope this share made you smile a little... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...