Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Lone Ladle

So I went through the "buy the best" phase during a time when I thought I needed more things than I really did....

Translation: I wasted money on useless crap I THOUGHT I needed....  

Now I'm purging.

The "Lone Wooden Ladle" made the cut....


I bought this at an arts festival maybe 6 years ago. A handmade hardwood scoop. The proposed use was to scoop sugar from my sugar canister. To leave it in the canister.  It seemed to be a good size for this. But, the handle was too long to leave it in the canister. 

It sat in a holder gathering dust until today.

I needed to ladle balsamic sauce over my slow cooking pork tenderloin....

Perfect.

A thing of beauty finally graduated to a useful life......

Yes, I washed the dust off first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...