So I arrived at work 20 minutes early today (and NO, I do NOT know why I did this – and YES, I am as sane as I ever was……… Stop laughing.
I had left my trusty Crackbucks (RED) stainless steel tumbler on my desk last night so I snatched it up and
tooled back to the kitchen to wash it, ice it, and pour baby pour………
- Twist the tray to loosen the cubes
Yep, actual footage here...
- Pull enough ice to fill my cup
- Dump the remainder in the ice bucket
- Fill the empty tray with water
- Stuff filled trays back in freezer
- You do not have an ice bucket to turn the clean cubes out in to when done pilfering them from the tray
- If there is no fresh water to refill the tray with
- If Godzilla is after you and you simply don’t have time for fear of death or dismemberment
- Do this at home?
- Think this is their house?
- Assume someone else will pick up after them?
- Have live in maids at home?
- Have an Ice-Tender?