Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cougar???

OK, so I was reading today's blog post by my friend Reba K. Writes. Today's was about Celeb Girl Crushes. You have to go read and check photos. 

I agreed with her picks but then decided that made me a cougar of sorts because I agreed with her picks. Ok, I am joking - bad joke. But, funny to me.....

Then I thought, "wait, I have lady crushes of my own" and went picture finding...

Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya Rai - it doesn't get prettier....


Isabella Rossellini




 Isabella Rossellini was just simply beautiful!!!!!!!!









Dita Von Teese
DVT is just hot for a broad...
Sherilyn Fenn









I just think Fenn is cute.






Rita Hayworth
 Yes, Rita Hayworth - I just had to have two pictures of her...
Rita Hayworth


Raquel Welch - Sex Bomb!


Raquel Welch is da bomb

Ken Watanabe

Oh, uh, ooops, I just have a crush on Ken W - but HE is obviously NOT a lady/girl................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...