Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Critters on Parade; Part deux

So many furry babies, so little time.

I thought I would break the photos into a few blog posts. I would hate to blind folks with such wonderous views.... Yea, I said that...................................

“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” ~ Ansel Adams
Sake (as in Saké the Japanese Rice Wine), was old when he came to us via a pretty bad animal hoarder situation quite a few years ago. He often gazed at us so intently.

“When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.” ~Robert Frank
Okay, actually Saké stared at us all the time. Such cute little ginger-eared sweetness...

“Photography is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.” ~ Alfred Stieglitz
Blu is always piled up in the bed with me, demanding attention. Neurotic little blue baby (of about 13 years old)...

“It is through living that we discover ourselves, at the same time as we discover the world around us.” ~Henri Cartier-Bresson, Henri Cartier-Bresson: The Modern Century
Kat is a fat little chunky girl who is all over me when I visit her parental unit. Every once in awhile I manage a photo of her...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...