Friday, September 6, 2013

Critters on Parade

Letting off steam.

Trying to unwind for a minute or 12.  Took a look-see through the Interweb, reached the end and landed back here.

Henri Cartier-Bresson is credited with saying “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”  Just so you know, while I like some of my photos, I do not think I have reached 10,000 yet. So, if you do not find some joy in them, it is ok.

But I hope you do.

I wanted to share photos I have taken of some of my 4-legged extended family members...

“To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.” ~Edward Weston
My most photogenic animal ever... I swear he basks in the limelight....

“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”~Karl Lagerfeld
My Cleo dawg loved riding in the car...

“A photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you.”~Brigitte Bardot
Levi kitty's cuteness factor is what keeps him alive around the house. He can rip apart a large cardboard box in an hour....

Above all, life for a photographer cannot be a matter of indifference” ~Robert Frank
Chester dawg is just so cute, I want to pinch the cuteness off his face...  It took 25 attempts at clicking the shutter to get him looking at the camera...

“Always seeing something, never seeing nothing, being photographer”
~Walter De Mulder
"Wicked", otherwise known as CatCat, is just a beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...