Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Photo-Mania; Just Plain Mania

So I have been struggling with inspiration of late.  That and a really, really bad memory.  Half-timers I think...

In a fit of nostalgia, and the need to find inspiration, I started looking at my pictures and it sparked and finally started clicking.  A little...

I am by no means a photographer.  But at some point, with the advent of "decent" cameras inside our little cell phones, I started getting crazy with taking photos. Okay, maybe the cameras aren't that "decent" if you are a real photographer, but the film sure is cheap! Seriously, just last week I cleared 4 GB of photos from my phone. Yea..... 4 GB...  I might have had a dozen or so that really made me 'happy'. My explanation for that is fully explained in this singular quote from George Bernard Shaw;  “A photographer is like a cod, which produces a million eggs in order that one may reach maturity.”

I just wanted to share some photos that make me happy that I managed to take and edit. I will probably do this periodically, just for giggles.

Headed out - Winter 2012
“There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.” ~AbrahamLincoln


I was listening to Marilyn Manson while getting ready to go to a country/bluegrass show. Yep...  Me like me some Marilyn Manson.  Yes, there was a time, not so long ago, that I liked to get my "freak-on".  Wait, I guess I still do....  I just don't get to exercise my demons.  Yea, I said "exercise", not "exorcise". Check out his covers of "Tainted Love", "You're So Vain ft Johnny Depp", "Sweet Dreams", and "Personal Jesus".  I guess this is a topic/mania to expand on in another blog post...

“A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know.” ~ Diane Arbus

Mena Mountain Resort 2012












“When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!”  ~ Ted Grant
Me gardening 2 weeks ago
And that is all I have to say about this.

Today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...