Wednesday, September 4, 2013

In Focus; Or Not

Sometimes photos are my outlet.

“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” ~ Ansel Adams
In July I was lucky enough to attend the Hay Holler Pick-In in Blacksburg VA. I really enjoyed it. Great music with wonderful people.

Hay Holler Pick-In July 2013
“To the complaint, 'There are no people in these photographs,' I respond, There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer.” ~ Ansel Adams
I caught this photo using the "Blackboard" filter on my phone. It was a lonely drive that day, and nothing is as it seems.


“Not everybody trusts paintings but people believe photographs.” ~ Ansel Adams
Yes, this is a photo of the hat the server at Dick's drew up for me. "Truth in Advertising" perhaps?

Dick's Last Resort
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...